Challenge Info...

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Team Changes and a Big Welcome to our Newest Member!

Hello there folks!  I'm popping in today to let you know about some team changes. In case you missed it, during our November Monthly Scribblers Showcase, I had mentioned that two of our members, Julie, a member of our inspiration team, and Pat, a member of our full time team, are both on an extended leave of absence to deal with issues going on in each of their personal lives. Pat will try to join us during our Monthly Scribblers Showcase or during special events, when and as she is able to. It is our hope that both these incredible ladies will be back with us in their respective positions as soon as they possibly can be! In the meantime, they will be sorely missed.

Losing two members from a small team is difficult so that is why I am pleased to announce that we have a new member joining us part time as an Inspiration Scribbler! You'll be seeing her very first project later this month; so, now is a good time to get to know her a bit better.

It is time to meet…

http://creationsnz.blogspot.com/
 

I am a silver haired wife, mother of four, and nonna of eight, living in Hamilton, New Zealand. I have been a crafter ever since I can remember, and come from a long line of crafters, both men and women. My earliest crafting memory (aged about 3) is making doll clothes by winding ribbon around mum’s wooden pegs and drawing a face on.

Although I have tried most arty-crafty things over my life, paper and fabric are what I love working with, and I find they influence each other in many ways. I don't seem to have a specific style (I’m too easily distracted!) and like to have a go at anything if it looks interesting – I range from CAS to vintage! I took up cardmaking for something to do when we lived in the UK in 2007/08 with my husband’s job and have been cardmaking ever since. I find challenges inspiring and motivating, and I hope you enjoy the mix and be inspired to try something for yourself.


 You can visit Carol at her personal blog

 

Please join me in welcoming Carol to the Scribbles Designs family! If you have a chance, why not pop over and say hi! You can find her personal blog either by clicking on her name header or her blog name listed above.

Happy crafting until we meet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin