- Challenges run monthly beginning at 7 A.M. Pacific Time (10:00 A.M., Eastern Time) on the 15th of each month.
- You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, you can enter as many cards/projects as you like!
- If you choose to enter the challenge using another artist's image you are limited to three entries. If you submit more than three, the additional entries will not be counted in our winner's draw or for our top three or for any other special prizes.
- If you use a Scribbles Designs image, please add SD after your name-- example: Sandy SD--and your name will be entered twice into the drawing for the prize. Additionally, projects using Scribbles Designs images will have the chance of being chosen as a Standout Scribbler. Please click the tab at the top of the page entitled, "Standout Scribbler Wall of Fame" for more info.
- You can enter any type of project that you would like, i.e., card, scrapbooking page, multi media project, altered art, tags, digital design, etc.
- You must follow the current monthly theme.
- You are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges.
- New projects/cards only - no back linking.
- When you join the challenge, please link the URL of your project post to the challenge blog, not the link to your entire blog. This way the Design Team members don't have to scroll through your blog trying to find which project you are entering into our challenge.
- Please include a link back to this blog in your entry post.
- The challenge ends at 8:59 PM Pacific Time (11:59 P.M., Eastern Time) on the 14th of each month.
Winner & Prize Info
- Winners of the previous month's challenge will be announced in a separate post.
- Prizes awarded include:
- $10 worth of digital images awarded to the person chosen randomly as our Top Scribbler
- $3 worth of digital images awarded to each individual chosen as part of our Top 3. The Top 3 is determined by our Design Team.
- $5 worth of digital images awarded to the person chosen as our Standout Scribbler. Each challenge, one Design Team member on a rotating basis will choose the Standout Scribbler. To qualify for this category, you MUST use a Scribblers Designs image on your project.
- Please note that Scribble Doodle Designs digital papers cannot be chosen as prizes at this time.
Thank you for scribbling along!!!