Challenge Info...

Friday, March 28, 2014

Freebie Friday: Mustache

I have a super fun image to share with you today and I have made a card that I don't normally make which is a wedding card, well I say wedding card I suppose you could use this card to ask any question you want really. Here is this week's image.



You could also use this for a fathers days card too I suppose, well I would any way. You would just need to change the text! Which is why I love digital cards they are just so flexible. And when you have fab digi's like this one you can't go wrong. Any who here is my card.


Told you, this image is just so very flexible and I'm sure you have thought of a fab way to use it thats not crossed my mind! 

I hope you have a happy weekend and I shall see you all next week, with hopefully a bit of sunshine! (that maybe hint or maybe it's not )

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Hee, hee. Now that is my kind of humour. Fabulous once again Sam!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin