Challenge Info...

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

9th Birthday Celebration Puzzle Challenges Winner Announcement

Hello everyone! I have FINALLY had the time I needed to put together the list of winners from the puzzle portion of our 9th Birthday Celebration. Hubby went to bed early tonight so I capitalized on the extra time to push this one out.
 
During our event, I released a total of NINE different puzzles based on projects from our team--one puzzle for each year Scribbles Designs has been in business--giving you all the opportunity to get a little zen moment on and be eligible to win some prizes at the same time. 
 

Prizes Up For Grabs...

 
Winners will receive a copy of the main mandala/zentangle image used in each puzzle. That means there will a total of nine prizes available--one for each puzzle! A total of eight people joined us for at least one of the puzzles.
 
Here are the names of the winners:
 
 Puzzle #1
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Suzanne



   Puzzle #2
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Mia

  
 
 Puzzle #3
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Kathy



   Puzzle #4
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Mandy

  
 
 Puzzle #5
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Kitty



   Puzzle #6
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Michelle

  
 
 Puzzle #7
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Debi



   Puzzle #8
Winner of the  image:
(note: this isn't the image used in the puzzle bec. it was a freebie, instead I chose another from the store)
 
Congratulations to...
Glennis

  
 
 Puzzle #9
Winner of the  image:

Congratulations to...
Debi
 
If your name is listed above, please send a message to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca, (don't forget to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) with the subject heading, "SD BD #9 Puzzle Winner", and PLEASE INCLUDE the NUMBER and NAME of the ONE image above, that is listed as your prize (found below the puzzle number but above your name) and I will get your choices out to you as soon as I can. Please be patient as there are several of you to get through. I'm seriously busy right now doing what I must so that I can try and enjoy some of the holiday season but I promise that I will get to it as soon as I am able to.


Additionally, a bonus prize was up for grabs. I was going to submit the names of those people who completed the puzzle with the fastest time for each puzzle round, and choose an additional winner to win a special prize! However, as it turns out, I got to skip a step because we had one person who was the fastest on EVERY single puzzle, and that person is:

Mandy
 
Mandy, please head to the Zendalla section of the store using THIS LINK, and let me know the NUMBER and NAME of ONE image from this section that you would like as your bonus prize. You can request it at the same time that you ask for the other image that you won (as mentioned above).

 
Well, that is it for this one. I'll do my very best to get to the outstanding winner announcements as soon as I can possibly manage. Your patience is very much appreciated.
 
Be sure to join us again later today when we announce our newest challenge. Also, you will want to join us again on December 16th at 6:00 p.m., PST, when I'll be back with the start of our Christmas Celebration!

Until then,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me and congrats to the other lucky winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely surprise! Thank you SO MUCH for the lovely prize! I am thrilled for my win! I will email you. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm a little behind in my blog reading and I'm just catching up this morning. I'll be emailing you shortly. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for both my prizes. I have just sent an email to claim. I am amazed and proud I was the fastest on every puzzle. I really enjoyed doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Lisa! I am super excited to be a winner! I completely missed this announcement in December. My own fault for taking a break from my blog. I am very happy to read this happy news now, better late than never! Woot, woot! I will be contacting you later today! Congratulations to everyone who won and especially to Mandy on her speed! That is impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin