Challenge Info...

Friday, February 20, 2015

Freebie Friday: Double post!

Hello my fine Scribbling friends! How are you all this fantastic day! I have had the whole week of work and have done very little over the week after having the most amazing weekend with friends and to pick the cherry on the cake Jono ( my boyfriend) proposed on Valentine's day! I know right how mad is that - I am over the moon! Here's a look at the ring.


I was absolutely gobsmacked! When he whipped this out and to make me squee even more.. it Tardis blue! Now if you know what I am like I love Dro Who so this is just amazing! To take advantage of my good mood I have two...that's right two images for you this week! 


Are you sensing a theme to this post....I have used the layered cake in my image to give you a super easy print and stick card if you are in a rush!


All you need to do is print on some card and then fold or print on come card and mount on some other card and fold. Up to you really! I hope that you have a fantastic week and I shall see you next week for our first Feature Friday. Don't forget if you want to be featured just leave a comment below and I shall be in touch! 

Happy Crafting!

Sam


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Sam and Jon on your engagement! It is so exciting! And a BEAUTIFUL ring! So perfect for you!
    Fabulous post too! Great idea for a card!
    Hugs,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement. Love your ring - it is beautiful. Thanks for the 2 images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Even more so because you are a fellow Whovian. I love all things Doctor Who... check out this image I colored... inspired by Doctor Who... http://thecraftingprofessor.blogspot.com/2015/02/rose-thorn-betty.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin