Challenge Info...

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Freebie Friday: Balloon

Happy weekend people! I hope that you have had a good week and that you have something fab planned for the weekend! I have another fab freebie to share with you this week. If you follow my on Instagram you will know that I have a bit of a Planner Addiction and I love making lists so with this weeks freebie I thought I would try my hand at making some pretty to do lists. Here's the freebie.

 

So I tried my hand at trying to print onto a Project Life card and it came out so much better the I could have thought possible!


I just love it! and it was super easy to do. As you can see I have a jam packed weekend! 

Stay Crafty!

Sam

3 comments:

  1. Very cool planner. THANK YOU for my Balloon :-D xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much for the balloon ... I am in the middle of making a travel journal because we have just booked our first cruise ... I am so excited its not until April 2015 but I am fit to burst ... oops hence I love the balloon lol ... thank you so much ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the cute balloon and for your project display - great planner! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin