Challenge Info...

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome our newest Design Team members...

Welcome our newest Design Team members...

If you've been following us - which we hope you have been...
there is more excitement happening! 

We've got to jump right in and introduce our
new Scribbles Designs Design Team Members...

Hello my name is Shirl Nases, I live on the Big Island of Hawaii.
I'm a SAHW (stay at home wife) and have been crafting for several years but never took it the next level since three years ago when I decided to have a blog.  I have a very supportive hubby that deals with my passion and that's card making and working with all types of paper projects.  I also have a cat name Mimi and raise love birds.  When I'm not in my craft room I'm working in my yard.

LilyPink Scraps

Hi everyone!

So excited to be part of a new DT as I love to try all types of paper crafting and will happily flit from one thing to another as I discover a new passion!  I am shocked to remind myself that I am 45 as it really doesn't feel that way in my head, even though my body seems to take delight in reminding me I'm not a teenage any more!  BTW, I use!!! Way too much!

      I currently live in New Jersey in a little town called Boonton with my hubby - we're only an hour from New York to the east and the Pennsylvania state line to the west.  We moved here 3 years ago from Cambridge, England.  We both love to travel, especially over here in the States as this country is HUGE!!  There's so much to see and we've been lucky enough to have seen some amazing things in California, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Alaska - only 42 states left to visit ;)

  I am on the Copics DT team for the Outlawz and part of the DT for The Octopode Factory and Eclectic Ellapu - I also design digis for Can You Digi It and for my Etsy shop, along with my super talented hubby who does some amazing digis of cars and bikes (yes, I'm highly biased!!). 


Buttonjunkie


I am from Minneapolis, Minnesota and I am Mom to Justin, Nana to Micah and Cassie, Married to Joseph. I love playing in my Craftroom making cards, or creating a scrapbook layout or mini album. I love Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and going on weekend retreats with friends. And now blogging.


Craft Cave


I am an artist, a Mom of two beautiful daughters and a wife of 
very supportive and charming husband.
I am a graphic designer, adobe made our life easier but I 
do like making actual things 
instead of seating in front of the computer.
Mostly I am making cards, tags and mini albums. 
I love altering things.
I love making friends and it will be so fun when 
you have same hobbies and
 I am fortunate to have them here on Internet 
through blog, YOU-TUBE, FACEBOOK 
and many more networking sites.
I am just amazed with the friendship from all 
over the world who we never seen, 
we never talked but they become a really good friends.
I am always thankful for friendship in my life. I am a stay 
home Mom and just because of all these talented people, 
I am able to spend my time creatively.
This is me....
I love shopping and a cup of morning Tea (Chai :-) is my weakness!
My own Quote is -
 " I can not LIVE without GLUE 
or you can say my craft can not SURVIVE 
without ADHESIVE....LOL!"











4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome! I am so excited to be a scribbler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy ~ I'm so happy to be on board...
    Can't wait to be active with all the rest of the teamies....
    Yeh scribbler's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to have you all with us! Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ladies!! I'm look forward to getting to know you all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin