Challenge Info...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Freebie Friday: Lilly Pad

I hope that you are all having a great week. If you have been following me on my blog you will have seen that I am having a new office installed over the next few weeks and I have had builders in preparing the room for this. Which unfortunately means that the current craft room is out of bounds as it is full of everything!

But I still have my laptop and I can still share a freebie with you! I have a two great freebies to share with you today and they go together great for any card that you could make.



And next I have a great sentiment to go with this for you. (Free for this week only!)




I hope that you have a great weekend and dont forget to stop by my blog to have a look at how the office is coming along.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin