Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, July 24, 2015

Freebie Friday: Bonus Images!


Hello Freebie Fridayers....

I'm playing catch up a bit today and seems like it's the way of life for me these days...    I have a drawing planned for you and I'll post it later as I'm not happy with my scan and fix up of it here at work...sigh... it is a fun sketch (hint <<<<)... and as a bonus to you who follow these posts there will be a second image for you when I update the post.
Have a great one!  

Sandy

Whew!  Here I'm back - finally!

Enjoy the fun image - Nut & Bolt... I'm sure one could come up with some fun cards/projects with it...

jpg

png


And the bonus image... Light Bulb 
jpg

png


3 comments:

  1. I am sitting here waiting to pounce :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy - have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandy - these are wonderful digitals - thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin