Challenge Info...

Friday, July 10, 2015

Freebie Friday: Clothespin

Hi everyone...

Hope you're having a great start to the weekend... I'm filling in for Sam so sorry that this is late... 

I have a sketching book that I carry around with me that I can sketch little tiny drawings.  This is one of them... I'm at work too so my access to my graphic program is basically not!  LOL

So hope you enjoy this little image of a clothespin... I'm not quite sure what you can do with it but it's kinda fun anyways...


Have a wonderful weekend...

Sandy

5 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin