Challenge Info...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Freebie Friday: Cupcakes!

Well I don't know about you but I am certainly glad that spring is back in the aire and that I can start going back out into that garden and get my hands dirty again. But for the mean time I have a cupcake tower to share with you!


I love this because for my wedding cake I'm going to have a pile of cupcakes with a big one on top for me and Jon to cut into! it's going to be amazing. 


Maybe not as colourful as this but we will see! 

Don't forget to submit your name below for April Feature Friday.  And please join us at Scribbles Designs for our monthly challenges... this month's theme is Feline Frenzy!

Stay Crafty! 

Sam 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sam! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cup cake image, I love the current cupcake trend for all sorts of party events. Congratulations and Best wishes for your coming wedding. Megan in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin