Challenge Info...

Friday, March 27, 2015

Freebie Friday: Banner

Hello from sunny UK! it has been a lovely week for weather over here, I have had sun all week and I have been on holiday all week which has meant that I have camped out in the conservatory for most of the week. But I have still had chance to play with the Freebie Friday for this week. Here's this week image.


It's so summery this image and I have used some digital papers to fill in the blanks and I have gone with a bit of a bee theme. 


Love that little banner! I hope that you are having a great week, it's friday what have you got planned? I'm going to be stripping the wallpaper in the crafty room so its going to be a bit of a mess but it will look awesome when I have finished! 

Stay Crafty! 

Sam 


Don't forget to join us for our monthly challenges here at Scribbles Designs.... we'd love to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. It is a big LIKE for your website. Cannot wait to read your next write-up. I have added your page on my list of favorites. Can students only study and not work? Your article has settled all my confusions. I am now a freelancer, thanks to you! I am making money in my spare time and it feels great to have a pocket full of cash. I am now a proud member in not just one but many sites likebuy 1000 youtube subscribers,content writing services, www.freelancer.com, and www.elance.com that offer the best platform for freelancers like me. Don’t stop writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin