Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, October 3, 2014

Freebie Friday: Pitcher & Drink

Hi Fridayer's!  Hope your day is just awesome!  We're having some wonderful weather here... it beckons one to enjoy a coll beverage on a sunny warm patio...  I thought this image was great for that purpose!



I thought a fun festive card inviting to spend some time together worked perfectly!  Here's the card....




And wherever you are I hope that you've got some time to sit down, relax and enjoy all the beauty around you...


Sam
(the other one)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great image! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely image - it looks yummy! I love lemonade - nice creation! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this versatile image :-)
    I used it today but cuz it's coming to Halloween, I'm afraid I had to 'gore' it up a bit LoL :-D

    http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2014/10/one-cube-or-two.html
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin