Challenge Info...

Friday, May 23, 2014

Freebie Friday: Cake

Happy Friday people! How are you all doing? I hope that you have had a fab week. We have had glorious sun here in the UK but today its gone back to normal and is raining. But I got to do some gardening earlier in the week. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my herb garden, so glad that we have finally done that. This week I have made a simple Birthday card with a bit of a twist.
Here's my card. 

Can you see whats a bit different about this one.


I found a close up image of a cake and used that to make the main cake part, that is one of the beautiful things about digital stamps they have not limits.

I hope that you have a fab weekend! 

Sam 



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin