Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, March 7, 2014

Freebie Friday: Party Hat

Wow! Can you beleive that its March already! Where is this year going? I hope that you have had an awesome week and the you have some stuff planned for the weekend. Me, I shall be tucked away in my craft room for some well deserved card making. Oh and maybe a bit of post planning. But for now I have a fab image to share with you for this weeks freebie...

Sorry!  the party hat has partied over to the store.... still lots of freebies available!





Isn't this a fun image! When I saw this I had a fab idea with what I wanted to do with it, I also had the perfect paper to use alongside this.

Pile of party hats! I love digital images and the different thing that you can do with them. I hope that you have liked this weeks card and that you have a fab weekend!

Have a great Friday!

Sam

2 comments:

  1. I love your party hat pile. what a fun idea for a card decoration.
    Thanks so much for the cute freebie.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Sam! Love the stacked hats and the paper choice is perfect!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin