Challenge Info...

Friday, March 14, 2014

Freebie Friday: Burt

Welcome to another Freebie Friday! I hope that you have had a fantastic week and you have got something amazing for the weekend planned. I will be gardening most of the weekend if its nice and if this weeks weather is anything to go by it will be! In fact the weather this week has inspired my card for this weeks card. The image this week is called Burt and here he is, but whoopsie - you had to snag Burt when you could as he's floated back into the store!


Isn't he cool! He is totally ready for the hot weather to come! And I am definitely ready for it! With Burt I used another fantastic image from Scribble Designs. Sunny Brr.


And here's my card using these fab images.


I just had to give Brr a fruity drink, don't you think. I actually put Burt on some dimensional dots so that he was a bit raised from the background. I am so very jealous of Brr in the sand I wish I was!

Well I hope that you have a fab weekend and I will catch you later!

Sam


4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin