Our rules are pretty simple...
- We have a challenge once a month beginning at 7am PST on the 15th of each month.
- You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, you can enter as many cards/projects as you like!
- If you use a Scribbles Designs image, please add SD after your name--example: Sandy SD--and your name will be entered twice into the drawing for the prize.
- If you choose to enter the challenge using another artist's image you are limited to three entries. If you submit more than three, the additional entries will not be counted in our winner's draw.
- You must follow the current monthly theme.
- You are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges.
- New projects/cards only - no back linking.
- Please link your project post to the challenge blog, not your entire blog link. This way the Design Team members don't have to try and find which project you are entering into our challenge.
- Please include a link back to this blog in your entry post.
- The challenge ends at 9pm PST on the 14th of each month.
- Winners of the previous month's challenge will be announced & will be posted on the 20th of each month.
- Prizes awarded on the 20th of the month will be:
- 3 digital images for the Top Scribbler.
- 1 digital image for each of the Top 3, chosen by the Scribbles Designs Design Team.
- If the challenge is sponsored, a separate draw will be held. The winner of the sponsored portion will receive the prize graciously donated by the sponsor.
Thank you for scribbling along!!!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!
EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.