Challenge Info...

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Winners!!! Challenge #111 Get Your ZEN On

Winners!!!

Challenge #111
Get Your ZEN On

Thank you to all those who entered our birthday challenge!!


 
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get to the winner announcement for the challenge held during our birthday event. Life just keeps getting in the way and there was extra work involved in figuring out the winners as well which took me more time than putting together a typical winner announcement. 
 
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our 9th Birthday Celebration. You all helped to make it special for us and it's time to find out who are winners are for that particular challenge. 
 
Prizes for Challenge #111 are a little different. In honour of our 9th birthday, MULTIPLE WINNERS are being chosen. The original plan was to potentially have nine winners--one winner for each year we've been in business. While we had 11 entries, some people entered more than once. So SURPRISE, that means that each person who linked up to our challenge is going to receive ONE zentangle/mandala digital image of their choice, worth $5 (12 images to choose from, you can can see the images available by clicking HERE).

Thank you so much to the several people who used a Scribbles Designs image during this challenge! It was great to see so many entries this month using Sandy's images.

Were you one of the lucky winners? Well it is time to find out…

Here we go!
















If your name is listed above … you have until February 14th, 2022, to claim your prize. Please click HERE to go to the Zendella section of the Scribbles Designs Store and choose ONE zentangle/mandala digital image of your choice, worth $5 (12 images to choose from).Then, please send a message to decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca (don't forget to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) with the subject heading, "SD Challenge #111 Zentangle Winner", and let me know the NUMBER and NAME of your choice and I will get your prize sent out to you as soon as I can. Please be patient as there are seven of you requesting images. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: If you participated in one of our nine birthday puzzle challenges, you might like to wait until you see if you were a winner of one of those images BEFORE ordering your image (just in case you choose one you may have already won).
 

Don't forget to add to your Scribbles Designs collection each month
by collecting the freebie offered up during each challenge and during our
special Flash Freebie events.

Speaking of challenges, we'd love to have you join in our current challenge...

Please join us again on December 1st when we'll be back to share creations 
for the midway of our current challenge!
 
I'm currently working on the winner announcement for the Puzzle portion of our birthday celebration and will get it published as soon as I possibly can. Then, I will get working on the winner announcement for Challenge #113. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. Your patience is appreciated.
 
Happy crafting until next time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful cards, ladies! Congratulations to everyone! Woot, woot! I am thrilled to be a winner too! I will contact you soon, but as suggested I will wait to see your announcement of the puzzle winners to ensure no duplication. Thanks so much! It was a lot of fun, and I am already looking forward to your 10th birthday celebration next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun way to celebrate. I really enjoyed doing the puzzle each day. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a winner. I'll wait for the puzzle announcement too. I do have one all picked out!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just emailed you and I'm so happy to have my make including as a winner. Thank you and Congrats to the other winners! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to be a winner! Thank you so much, Lisa. I love your zentangle and mandala images. I will email you, but I will be waiting to see if I won in one of the birthday puzzles, as I participated in all of them. Kisses from Greece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin