Challenge Info...

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Birthday Celebration Extended

 

Soooooooo.....it is the 14th of February today. Happy Valentine's Day by the way but that is not why I'm popping in.

In the last post (our time limited freebie that actually ended up being offered for an additional four days), I mentioned that there would be one more surprise coming. Technically, our celebration was planned to be completed by end of today, before our new challenge starts tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I ended up getting really sick on Saturday and have been only functioning on minimal power all week. Since I promised there would be one more birthday event, I can't exactly go back on my word. However, at the same time, I'm not exactly firing on all cylinders and there is no way I can do it right now or even in the next couple of days.

So here is what will happen. We'll be going forth with our newest challenge tomorrow as planned BUT we'll also be extending our birthday celebration. There will definitely be one more event and I'll post it as soon as I am able to.

Stay tuned...for one more birthday related event coming your way! Oh and be sure to pop by tomorrow to find out the theme of our newest challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin