Challenge Info...

Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Big Welcome to our Newest Members!

Hello there folks!  I'm pleased to announce that we have a couple of people joining us here on the team. We have one person joining full time as our newest Design Team Scribbler and one person joining us part time as an Inspiration Scribbler! You'll be seeing projects from both of them starting on Tuesday when we'll be here with our special birthday celebration; so, now is a good time to get to know them a bit better.

First off, I would like to introduce you to Petra, our latest full time Design Team Member.

http://pst-cards.blogspot.com/
 

My name is Petra and together with my husband I live in the Netherlands. Card making is one of the ways I use to relax from work.

Many years ago I started with the standard 3D images and some origami. Since then I tried many different techniques which make crafting so much fun as you are constantly learning something new. One of my favorite techniques however stays stitching, so you will regularly see stitched cards (hope you don't mind).

The chance of being part of a wonderful design team brought me in contact with other lovely crafters and with using digi stamps. A great experience. 


You can visit Petra at her personal blog


Next up, I am pleased to introduce you to Janice, the latest member of our part time Inspiration Scribbler team. You might recognize her name and work as Janice was one of our Guest Scribblers during the first quarter of 2018.

 https://mycraftroommakes.blogspot.com/

I live in the UK and have enjoyed crafting for many years, being taught to knit and sew at a young age.

My love for card making really started whilst I was cross stitching about 15 years ago. Although I loved making cards from my stitched work, I found they were quite time consuming. After buying a card-making magazine one day, I became hooked on paper crafting.

I love making cards using various techniques, there always seems to be something new to learn. My favourite ‘go to’ items to use, are embossing folders, dies, stamps and digi-stamps.

I am thrilled to have been invited to join the Scribbles Designs Team, as I really enjoyed my time as a Guest Designer last year.


 You can visit Janice at her personal blog

 

Please join me in welcoming both Petra and Janice to the Scribbles Designs family! If you have a chance, why not pop over and say hi! You can find their personal blogs either by clicking on their name header or their blog address.

While you are here, I also want to let you know of an internal switch within our teams. Diane Louise is stepping down from the full time team. Thankfully, we aren't losing her completely. Diane Louise will be joining Julie and Janice as a part time Inspiration Scribbler which means that now there will be at least three projects showcased each month during our Monthly Scribblers Showcase.



Before You Go...

Scribbles Designs turns six years old on Tuesday and we'll be celebrating. I hope that you'll join us again at that time. If you'd like to help us spread the word, please grab the badge below and add it your own sidebar linking it back to the Scribbles Designs Blog.  We have lots of awesome prizes planned so mark your calendars and join us again on January 15th!

 
 
 Happy crafting until we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team ladies! Looking forward to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin