Challenge Info...

Monday, March 19, 2018

Welcome to our Newest Design Team Member!

Hey folks! We've got a new category for DT Members over here at Scribbles Designs and today I get to tell you about it and introduce our newest member.

We recently had a DT Call and were extremely lucky to get two new wonderful members from it. However, we didn't get near as many applicants as we'd have liked. We know that people are very busy and I guess two to three creations a month, plus the usual design team duties, are just too much for some. As such, we decided to create a brand new category of DT member for people who would like to join the team but don't have enough time to do everything that is required of our full time members; and ta da, the part time team member category was born.

To keep things organized all of our members will fall into one of three categories:
  • Full time DT members will be known as Design Team Scribblers.
  • Part time DT members will be referred to as Inspiration Scribblers.
  • Guest Designers will be called Guest Scribblers.  

In general, our Inspiration Scribblers will have projects showcased during our Monthly Inspiration post scheduled for the 23rd of each month. They may also create projects to promote upcoming sponsorships we have going on. If they have extra time on their hands and create more than one project during the month, you might even see their work during our challenge posts. The new position opens up several different scenarios and we look forward to bringing more people on into the position.

I am so very pleased to announce that we already have our very first Inspiration Scribbler. Let's meet her shall we?!


My name is Julie Odil and I’ve always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life. I began scrapbooking almost a decade ago and then got into card-making a few years later, but things really took off when I began my blog in 2012. It was a life changing experience. I can’t believe how much fun I’ve had and how many friends I’ve made through my blog. I’d love it if you’d stop by for a visit!

I am definitely a paper addict and have recently discovered the joy of digital papers. Imagine! Love a beautiful pattern? Just print more! I also have a bit of a collection of stamps (rubber, digital, clear), embellishments, ribbons, dies, markers, die cutting machines. Yeah, you get the idea. I love to create — cards, 3D projects, home decor, I never know what direction I am heading in next.  I really love working with digi images, and Scribbles Designs has such fun ones! I’m super excited to be a part of this very talented team!

 You can visit Julie at her personal blog

Please join me in welcoming Julie to our team! If you have a chance, why not pop over and say hi! You can find her personal blog either by clicking on her name header or her blog address listed above.
 
Would you like to join our team? Remember, we have three different categories of members--full time, part time and guest positions for three month periods. While our DT Call is officially over, if you are interested in joining us or simply finding out more, you can find all the details of the full time position by clicking HERE. If you would like to learn more about the responsibilities associated with either the part time position or guest one, you can send an email to the same address that appears on that post and I can fill you in.

Well that is it for this one folks. Be sure to pop over on Friday when we'll be back with our Monthly Inspiration post where Julie makes her debut.

Happy crafting until that time!!! 

2 comments:

  1. So great to have you with us here at Scribbles Design! Welcome onboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited to be a part of this awesome team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin