Challenge Info...

Friday, January 13, 2017

Welcome New Design Team Members!

Hey there folks. I'm pleased to announce that we have two new people joining our team full time. You'll be seeing projects from both of them starting on Sunday so now is a good time to get to know them a bit better.

http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/
My name is AJ and I'm excited to be part of the talented DT at Scribbles Designs.  I've been papercrafting for almost 18 years now.  I started with scrapbooking, but changed to cardmaking a few years ago.  I love working with digital images, it's so easy to print them and start coloring, which is my favorite part!  I live in South Carolina with my husband and son.  We have 2 rescue dogs that we love and adore.  My perfect day is coloring images, with a hot mug of tea, listening to podcasts or radio.

You can visit AJ at her personal blog



http://loosestitchesandunraveledthreads.blogspot.com/
Hi, I'm Sherry, I live in Washington USA. I am happily married to my best friend. I have three children and four grandchildren. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. I enjoy creating things with paper and have found that I love creating handmade cards. I am so very excited to be a part of the DT for Scribbles Designs!

You can visit Sherry at her personal blog


Please join me in welcoming both AJ and Sherry to our team! If you have a chance, why not pop over and say hi! You can find their personal blogs either by clicking on their name header or their blog address.



Before You Go...

Scribbles Designs turns four years old on Sunday and we're having a special blog hop to celebrate. I hope that you'll join us again at that time. If you'd like to help us spread the word, please grab the badge below (or the smaller one from the sidebar) and add it your own sidebar linking it back to the Scribbles Designs Blog.  We have lots of awesome prizes planned so mark your calendars and join us again on January 15th!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome AJ & Sherry! So glad to have you join us! :) :)

    Sandy S
    Owner & Designer Scribbles Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy, for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome way to start the new crafty year! Welcome AJ & Sherry! DT, you blow me away! Love the diversity of the cards, and can't wait to see what everyone creates throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin