Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, May 6, 2016

Freebie Friday: Dragonfly

Hello Freebie Friday Followers..... a little late in posting but here we are!  I'm at work right now and didn't get a chance to create anything wonderful LOL but I do have a new image for you.... it is a stylized dragonfly....



Dragonflies hold a lot of meaning to me...as I'm visited a by my mom in this form.  The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life.

Have a glorious day...

Sandy S

2 comments:

  1. Thank you it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I loVe dragonflies. Surprise I know.
    I totally understand about your Mom. Mine visits me through butterflies.
    Hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin