Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Friday Freebie: Rudy ... Merry Christmas Freebie

Merry Christmas!     Joyeux Noël!    Mele Kalikimaka!    Shub Naya Baras!   Buone Feste Natalizie!    Feliz Navidad!    Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan!    Sretan Bozic i Nova Godina!    Happiest of Holidays!

Wishing you, your families and special ones a wonderful season... 

I'm adding a freebie today that is colored so it's easy peasy for creating that last minute card... I colored the image and didn't make up a card but it'll be perfect to make up my quick card before I head over to our family gathering.... I'll post it when it's done...  LOL 



All the best!  And we'll see you again on Friday for the Friday Freebie!

Sandy 

3 comments:

  1. Cute Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek !!! He's soooo fabulous - such a cutie. :-D
    THANK YOU .
    I wish you Kala Xristouyenna and best wishes for 2015
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin