Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Freebie Friday: Balloon

Happy weekend people! I hope that you have had a good week and that you have something fab planned for the weekend! I have another fab freebie to share with you this week. If you follow my on Instagram you will know that I have a bit of a Planner Addiction and I love making lists so with this weeks freebie I thought I would try my hand at making some pretty to do lists. Here's the freebie.

 

So I tried my hand at trying to print onto a Project Life card and it came out so much better the I could have thought possible!


I just love it! and it was super easy to do. As you can see I have a jam packed weekend! 

Stay Crafty!

Sam

3 comments:

  1. Very cool planner. THANK YOU for my Balloon :-D xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much for the balloon ... I am in the middle of making a travel journal because we have just booked our first cruise ... I am so excited its not until April 2015 but I am fit to burst ... oops hence I love the balloon lol ... thank you so much ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the cute balloon and for your project display - great planner! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin