Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, August 22, 2014

Freebie Friday: Leaf doodle

Hello my Friday people! I hope that you have all had a fantastic week and that you have got some crafty fun ahead for the weekend! I have another fab image to share with you today. It's one that I have been toying with for a while I wanted to make a leaving card for a friend at work. She's leaving to go to another company. Here's the image so you know what I'm talking about.


I wanted to do a clever quip on the front of the card something like "Sorry you're leafing" I know bad! but so bad that it's kinda funny don't ya think! I have really bad handwriting, if you follow me on instagram (@planningwithsam) you''ll have seen my handwriting in my planner, it needs improvement. So I decided to go sentiment-less and have this image be the focus of the card.


I love this green nice and vibrant! I also wanted to enhance the leafy look so I mounted the once coloured image onto some wood textured card base and viola! One card ready to be given to a friend that you will miss. 

I hope that you have a fab weekend and I shall see you soon! 

Stay crafty

Sam


3 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin