Hello bloggie world!
Scribbles Designs has been invited to participate in a very very special PINK PARTY Challenge...
and we'd like you along with our Scribbles Designs Design Team to join us in a challenge for this special event!
The chosen entry by The Pink Party planners will win a prize plus your image will appear on all 2014 Pink Party literature, Facebook page and website and used as the invitation front cover which is mailed to the Pink Party participants.
Please read along further about the Pink Party and the design requirements for your entry.
You may ask what is PINK PARTY ?
An annual fundraising even for women coping with cancer hosted by a bunch of crazy women now known as "Judy's Girls". This night is for women only and we encourage everyone to bring along their "breast friends" for a night to remember.
Pink Party Success
It was our mentor, Judy Colburne's fondest wish to raise $200,00 for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation within a 10 year period.
We are proud to announce that "Judy's Girls" have surpassed that goal in a mere 7 years, reaching $206,169.85 in 2011.
As of 2012 were are continuing Judy's legacy by supporting two local charities: BC Hospitality Foundation - $5,000 in financial assistance to women in the Okanagan coping with cancer and Kelowna General Hospital - committing $45,000 to be raised within 3 years to purchase equipment for cancer patients.
For more information about Judy, "Judy's Girls" and the Pink Party, please visit their website & Facebook page
Here are your design requirements...
- Theme: The Oscars
- (some suggestions...The Last Curtain Call; We're kicking (or rolling) out the Pink Carpet; Gold (side view) female silhouette)
- Invitation size will be 5.5" x 4.25" - can be in portrait or landscape format. Your artwork must fit within the dimensions.
- Will be printed in color - so use PINK, PINK, PINK!!!!
- Image entry will be converted to a jpg or pdf format for printing
- Can be a complete digital image, or any art media, or paper crafting etc. You can use any Scribbles Designs image or a copyright free image or create something of your very own. And must be WITHOUT a watermark image. You can scan or photograph your entry, then upload to the linky
- Entrants names must be clearly stated, linked to their blog posting and provide a means of contact with the entry
If your entry is chosen by The Pink Party planners, your image will appear on all 2014 Pink Party literature, Facebook page and website.
The challenge is open worldwide and will be from June 15, 0700 PST to June 30, 2014, 2100 PST, with the winner chosen on July 1, 2014. There is the linky tool to enter.
The winner will be notified by email and will be required to provide their complete name and mailing address for the prize to be sent to them.
Need some ideas... here's some of the previous year's invitations...
2011 - Cowgirls Believe In Pink (Country Theme)
2012 - Let the Feathers Fly (PJ Party Theme)
Ready to join us???