Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, April 11, 2014

Freebie Friday: Daisy

Hello all you scribblers! How has your week been? I have had a bit of a mad one but I have had chance to have a play out in my garden and get some of my flower beds weeded and some new plants planted. Which has inspired this weeks card really. You'll see what I mean. Here's today's free image.


I do love daisies there are the happiest of flowers for me. And being in the garden I just had to make a bunch of flowers! 


I really do love these images there are so easy to work with and super easy to colour. Now I did colour mine on the PC using Photoshop but your could easily colour this with copics. Also I don't know if you can see it very well but I used some glossy accents to try and recreate little dew drops on the petals. I think it turned out okay. 

Well I hope that you have a fab week end and I shall see you next week! 

Sam


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pretty daisy!

    Sandy, did you notice you won - not one, but two - prizes over at the From the Heart Stamps blog hop? Congratulations!!! Thought I should mention it as it says you only have 5 days to claim your prize. Awesome win! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam~ Your card is so pretty.
    Sandy~ Thanks for the sweet flower!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous digital colouring Sam. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute sam! how about a tutorial on how to bunch the flowers (or other images) like that together? so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin