Challenge Info...

Friday, April 11, 2014

Freebie Friday: Daisy

Hello all you scribblers! How has your week been? I have had a bit of a mad one but I have had chance to have a play out in my garden and get some of my flower beds weeded and some new plants planted. Which has inspired this weeks card really. You'll see what I mean. Here's today's free image.


I do love daisies there are the happiest of flowers for me. And being in the garden I just had to make a bunch of flowers! 


I really do love these images there are so easy to work with and super easy to colour. Now I did colour mine on the PC using Photoshop but your could easily colour this with copics. Also I don't know if you can see it very well but I used some glossy accents to try and recreate little dew drops on the petals. I think it turned out okay. 

Well I hope that you have a fab week end and I shall see you next week! 

Sam


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pretty daisy!

    Sandy, did you notice you won - not one, but two - prizes over at the From the Heart Stamps blog hop? Congratulations!!! Thought I should mention it as it says you only have 5 days to claim your prize. Awesome win! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam~ Your card is so pretty.
    Sandy~ Thanks for the sweet flower!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous digital colouring Sam. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute sam! how about a tutorial on how to bunch the flowers (or other images) like that together? so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin