Scribblers...(Followers)

Current Challenge

Friday, February 14, 2014

Freebie Friday: Love Stamp

Happy Friday Scribblers! Happy Valentines! I hope you are ready for this weeks freebie. Seen as though it is Valentines this stamp seems only fitting really. I had a few ideas for this stamp but I wanted to show it off in all its glory. Here's the image for you this week.


Isn't it cute! I just love this image and it would go perfectly with Love Letter Digital image that is coming soon to the shop! I went super CAS with weeks card. I want to show this stamp off in all it glory!


I used my Copics to colour in the stamp and I used some pink ink for the splatter behind it. Here's a close up of the image its self.


This is such a cool stamp and I'm sure I will be using it again and again! I just wanted to say thanks for all the comments on last weeks post and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with using this stamp, don't forget to share!

Happy Crafting!

Sam 



8 comments:

  1. wow ... super thank you so much for sharing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous stamp and card. Love the splatter in behind the image. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Card is is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your card. It is CAS and it draws the eye to the image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin