Interested in joining Scribbles Designs?
Hello there! Scribbles Designs is about to turn three and we are looking to expand our team. Would you be a good fit?
- Do you currently have an active blog?
- Do you love to create cards, scrapbooking pages, multi-media projects or other fun creations?
- Are you comfortable working with digital images and sentiments?
- Do you enjoy having fun and hanging out with like-minded crafters (i.e., people who are easy-going, friendly, caring, open minded, supportive, etc.)?
- Can you take good clean/clear pictures of your work?
- Can you meet a deadline?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you should keep reading to find out what else you need to do in order to apply for a spot on the Scribbles Designs Design Team.
We’re looking for a few enthusiastic, dependable,
team-oriented designers to join us.
team-oriented designers to join us.
Prior Design Team experience not required.
What you need to know:
- You must be willing to have fun and laugh and join our Scribbles Designs family.
- Terms are for six months long (with an option to extend if mutually agreeable). Your first official project and post will be due for the January 15th challenge.
- New team members will be responsible for creating 2-3 projects a month:
- One project for the start of the challenge.
- One project for the midway of the challenge.
- An optional third project that will be shared as part of a monthly inspiration post.
- You may be asked to participate in special events, i.e. blog hops, special challenges, etc. but these will be planned and discussed well in advance.
- All group communication and photo uploading will take place on a special blog for DT Members so you will need to be or become comfortable working within the Blogger environment. It is a private group and only Scribbles Designs DT members will have access to it.
What you need to do:
Send us an email to serve as your DT Application. It must include the following information:
- Please include your name and a short bio, with links to your blog and any online galleries you might have.
- Let us know why you think you'd be a good fit for the team.
- Let us know what your experience is working within a design team. If you don’t have any DT experience, that is okay too!
- Please attach three (3) different projects (at least two of them being cards) showcasing your talent (don’t worry, it doesn’t matter how new you are to card making). These projects can be pre-existing. However, we’d like one (1) of those cards to showcase you using a Scribbles Designs image. If you don't have any Scribbles Designs images you can find a large selection of freebies in the store by clicking HERE.
- Any other relevant information you’d like to share.
What you get:
- The exclusive Scribbles Design designers badge for your blog.
- You can request up to $10 worth of digital images per month to use in your cards/projects.
- There might be other bonuses along the way (i.e. extra images when we have new release parties, etc.)
- Excellent personal blog exposure as your name and blog link will be displayed on the Scribbles Designs Design Challenge blog, for the duration of your design team term.
So, are you up for the challenge?
If you are seriously interested in becoming a member of our team AND can meet the obligations outlined above, please send us an email to Lisa D. (DT Coordinator) at decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca (please be sure to remove the [at] and [dot] and replace them with the appropriate symbols) with the subject heading, "SDDT Application'.
Deadline to submit:
December 1, 2016 at midnight PST
We're looking forward to meeting you and having you join our Scribbles Designs Design Team!